Health & Safety Enhancements
To support the health and safety of our teams and guests, we have made enhancements and changes at all of our inns. Each property is certified Clean + Safe by the California Hotel and Lodging Association. Please read on to learn more about our preventative protocols, and to learn what to expect during your visit. On behalf of our team members and community, we thank you in advance for observing the state and local guidelines and efforts while staying with us.
You Can Text Our Team
Need fresh towels, or other in-room amenities? Our guest services team is only a text away! Skip the trip to the front desk with our newly implemented guest texting program.
Staying More Than One Night?
Please know daily housekeeping room refreshes for multi-night stays are temporarily paused and not offered at this time. Please feel free to text our team for anything you might need.
Easy Check-In & Check-Out
You'll receive a pre-arrival form via email before you arrive to make your check-in a breeze. When it's time to say goodbye, simply leave your keys in the room and text us when you've departed.
- Surfaces are sanitized in common areas, restrooms, guestrooms, and “back of house” numerous times a day.
- An extensive list of high-touch surfaces is sanitized even more frequently - including, but not limited to: tables, desks, elevator buttons, walls, pens, seating areas, doors, light switches, door handles, guestroom telephones, remote controls and more. Pens and credit card machines are disinfected after every use.
- Hand sanitizer dispensing stations are available throughout the hotel.
- Four Sisters Inns is certified Clean + Safe by the California Hotel & Lodging Association.
REFINED AMENITIES & RECONFIGURED SPACES
- Our signature breakfast for two is thoughtfully prepared for you in our kitchen each morning. We've made modifications to serving breakfast at each hotel to help keep guests safe.
- Each afternoon, at most inns, enjoy a complimentary wine + cheese mini-picnic for two that you can take on the go or enjoy in your guestroom.
- We've individually wrapped our irresistible and freshly baked cookies, and included them in your afternoon mini-picnic.
- Where typically available, turndown service is temporarily paused.
- If applicable, spa services are temporarily unavailable and the onsite gym, and meeting areas are currently closed.
PERSONALIZED & FLEXIBLE GUEST SERVICES
- Enjoy a quicker check-in and check-out process via electronic pre-arrival check-in and prepayment to support social distancing efforts.
- Texting with our team is now available, offering an easy and quick way to contact us with questions or requests and helping to reduce the number of guests gathering at the front desk area.
HEALTHY TEAM MEMBERS
- Each team member has received customized COVID-19 prevention training to their specific department, ensuring that the highest standards and requirements are met at all times in every capacity.
- Team members are required to self-screen before arriving to work and immediately have their temperature taken at the beginning of each shift.
- If team members are experiencing any sign of illness, they are required to stay home and contact their doctor immediately.
- Unvaccinated team members are required to wear masks when interacting with individuals as well as keep a safe social distance.
- Team members are required to sanitize their hands frequently and no less than after every guest interaction and every hour.
- When possible, staff schedules are arranged with the least amount of overlap to honor social distancing guidelines.
- Team members are encouraged to consider getting the vaccine and may receive supplemental paid sick leave if getting the vaccine requires them to be away from work.
We are dedicated to conserving our Earth's natural resources and supporting California's environmental initiatives regarding water and energy conservation, as well as reducing plastic waste.
- For longer stays, linens are changed every third day, unless otherwise requested
- Only towels left on the floor are replaced with fresh towels unless otherwise requested
- Nearly all of our showers feature low-flow showerhead
- All toilets have been updated to reduce water use
- We use water-efficient laundry machines and dishwashers at our hotels
PLASTIC WASTE REDUCTION
- All hotels feature in-shower dispensers offering shampoo, conditioner and body wash
- All hotels feature on-site waste and recycling programs
- We limit single use plastic where possible
- Several of our inns offer in-room glass bottled water
- Our hotels are equipped with energy-efficient LED bulbs, where possible
- Many of our guestrooms feature energy-efficient gas fireplaces, decreasing the need for energy-consuming centralized heating
- Some of our hotels participate in compost programs or have on-site compost bins, cutting down on carbon emissions created by food waste
OTHER SUSTAINABLE PRACTICES
- Nearly all hotels feature bathroom amenities that contain no parabens, phthalates, petrol-derived ingredients, mineral oil, urea, DEA, TEA, or propylene glycol
- We partner with local companies committed to sustainability when possible
- We are committed to purchasing recycled or renewable bamboo paper products, when possible
- We strive to use earth-friendly products in cleaning and laundering our guestrooms