Visiting With Your Child
Children are welcome at Four Sisters Inns. Due to the very small and historic nature of most of our inns, we have developed guidelines to ensure the comfort and enjoyment for both families traveling with children and other guests staying at the inn.
Most rooms accommodate up to two people, however, we do have a few rooms that are suitable for three to four guests. Guests traveling with an extra person, whether an adult or a child, must make their reservations by calling the hotel to discuss the appropriate rooms for their party.
Please read the following guidelines when traveling with children to a Four Sisters Inn:
- Children must remain under the constant care, supervision and control of their parents and/or guardians at all times.
- Children under the age of 12 must never be left in a guestroom unattended.
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult in all common interior and exterior areas of the hotel.
- Please know that some of our properties have guestrooms with direct access to an unsupervised pool, hot tub, bluff or riverbank.
- For the enjoyment of all of our guests, quiet hours are strictly enforced from 8:30 pm to 8:00 am.
If any of the above is not adhered to, please know you may be asked to find alternative accommodations and will also be charged for the remainder of your scheduled stay.