Non-Profit Donation Requests and Voucher for Purchase Program
Thank you for your interest in requesting a donation from Four Sisters Inns.
Please know we receive over 300 requests each month for a donation and although we wish we were able to give to all of the organizations we just do not have enough guestrooms or hotels to accommodate the requests. If your event and organzation was chosen, you will receive a reply back with the awarded donation letter. We wish you great success for your organization and hope you are able to visit one of our inns in the near future.
Requesting a Donation (At least four months in advance)
- Please submit your request at least four months before your event as our Board periodically reviews them
- Include the following information:
- Primary Contact Name
- Full Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Organization Name
- Event Name
- Event Date
- Type of Marketing for Donation (Live Auction, Silent Auction, Raffle, Other)
- Plus Inn or Location Preference of Donation, if you have one
Submit a Request via ONE of the following ways:
- Emailing it to: email@example.com
- Faxing it to: 831-649-4822
- Mailing it to: Four Sisters Inns, Attn: Donation Request, P. O. Box 3073, Monterey, CA 93942
Only A Limited Number of Rooms Available for Donations
Please know that we receive and review hundreds of donation requests monthly from very reputable and deserving organizations such as yours. Unfortunately, due to the small size of our inns, we are only able to offer a limited number of room nights during each review and we are sorry if we are unable to donate to your organization.
If your organization is chosen, a letter along with the donation certificate will be mailed to the contact person and organization name and address listed on the request. Due to the large volume of requests we are not able to notify those not selected.
Non-Profit Voucher Purchase Program
If you do not hear back from Four Sisters Inns or if you need to secure a room night for an event less than four months away, we invite you to purchase a discounted Non-Profit Voucher for your event. This offers a highly discounted room night to also include room tax, upgrade at check-in, if available, and of course all of our wonderful amenities like our signature breakfast.
Four Sisters Inns Non-Profit Voucher program:
- A discounted one-night voucher is $150 and is inclusive of hotel room tax
- The voucher may be redeemed at one of the following Four Sisters Inns locations:
- Voucher is valid Sunday through Thursday, November 1 through April 30, up to two years from original voucher purchase date.
- Voucher is based on availability and holidays and special event periods are excluded.
- Guests redeeming voucher will be entitled to a standard guestroom at the inn with a preference for an upgrade at check-in, when available.
- Guests will enjoy a full breakfast buffet and afternoon wine and hors d’oeuvres at all but two inns; a Continental-style breakfast is available at Hotel Casa 425 and Newport Beach Hotel.
- Lost vouchers must be reported 30 days prior to use with the old voucher voided at the home office and a new voucher reissued to the guest.
- Vouchers have no cash value, unless otherwise stated. Vouchers are not redeemable at Healdsburg Inn, Maison Fleurie, Green Gables Inn, Channel Road Inn and Blue Lantern Inn.
- Guests must call Tamara Mims at Four Sisters Inns (831-649-0908) and notify her that they would like to reserve their stay using a Four Sisters Inns Voucher. Guests then must present the actual voucher to the front desk agent at check-in for redemption.
To purchase a voucher, please call 831-649-0908 and speak with Tamara Mims or Hannah Joseph at least four weeks prior to your event, identifying your organization and event date.